Your Grampy John taught me how to play scrabble and then I won. I can hardly hardly wait to play a game with you and your Grampy John and your Dad or Mom because we will all win.
Marion was born 02/16/2009 at 33 weeks. She weighed 4 lbs 6 oz, and was over 18 inches long. She had a blueberry muffin rash from head to toe, and was diagnosed with LCH - Langerhans' cell histiocytosis
03/19/2009 - Marion passed away quietly in her parents arms. She had developed an infection, which with her weak immune system she was unable to fight off. We are devastated and broken. She was very well loved by many during her short time here.
Dear Marion,
ReplyDeleteYour Grampy John taught me how to play scrabble and then I won. I can hardly hardly wait to play a game with you and your Grampy John and your Dad or Mom because we will all win.
Love, Great Aunt Marjie
wes is working on some colorful art for your walls, too :)
ReplyDeleteI love the scrabble art. You both always have the most creative and interesting ideas. Love
ReplyDeleteShelley