Tuesday, February 24

Tummy Time

So Marion got some tummy time this afternoon, I will attach a picture when I learn how to resize them. I kinda freaked out the blog earlier today with attempting to post what is apparently a huge file. But she looks all cozy with her legs tucked under and her arms tucked in and she raised her head about an inch off the pillow to look at me - pretty good neck muscles for a 33 weeker!
I also met with a social worker at the hospital, standard operating procedure, to go thru medicaid and other types of social services available. It gets confusing fairly quickly and it is not fast! One of the programs has a 5 year wait list and we hope by then she is all better...

1 comment:

  1. Very impressive neck muscles!

    Good luck with the social services and medicaid; there's nothing quite like having to wade through frustrating paperwork when you're already dealing with more than anyone should ever have to.

    ReplyDelete