
So Marion's liver swelling has gotten worse, and now they can also feel her spleen swelling. The liver is causing some problems all its own, which the doctors are trying to figure out. But then her little chest cavity isn't large enough to hold all the swelled organs, and the liquids they give her... and so she was having trouble getting her lungs filled up enough. So now they have put her on a CPAP machine (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) which helps her breathe good deep breaths. We're going to go talk with the liver specialist tonight. (Dr. Biryani?) I've put the one unhappy picture we took of her today to express all our displeasure with this situation.
I think she's summing up the situation perfectly. Marion, never be afraid to tell them how you feel.... but I believe that anyone with a name like that tasty dish would have to be a great liver doctor. So watch out things messing with Marion's liver!
ReplyDelete