Peek a boo, I see you.Marion's umbilical line clotted yesterday (They expected this to happen between 10 and 14 days.) So today they are putting in a shunt which will stay in until she finishes chemotherapy. The doctors say it is a minor surgery which they have done thousands of times.
Ah, and she is no longer usually getting heat from the warmer... and appears to be able to keep warm enough on her own most of the time.
awww, poor little pumpkin having to get surgery! glad it is minor and that the jaundice is okay. what color are her eyes? i can never tell in the pictures, but i can see she's gaining weight! good girl!! hugs and kisses to the whole family.
ReplyDeleteWe don't agree in person either. Her eyes are either blue, green or brown depending on who you ask. I think brown.
ReplyDeleteHi, sweet baby girl. I read this scripture this morning and immediately thought of you.
ReplyDelete"The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
he will quiet you with his love,
he will rejoice over you with singing."
(Zephaniah 3:17)
Marion, you are already so blessed to have such wonderful parents who clearly love you so much. God knew everything about you before He even created you and rejoices over you too! That's pretty incredible!
I hope you inherited your mama's sense of humor because she is pretty darn funny. There's no doubt you'll be TALL! And I'm pretty certain you'll be a DG too! Before long we can start teaching you all the songs.