Saturday, March 7
I'm on a new drug
So far so good on the new chemo drugs, her liver numbers have come down a bit which is great. She has shown signs of being a little uncomfortable but that is to be expected with all the chemical cocktail she is getting right now and they are working to manage any possible pain. Her skin is also clearing up a lot and her legs and arms and head look much better. She is also getting a good lotion rub down that is helping with the spots. We had a very nice cuddle today and have one more day of the 5 days of chemo and then she will have 3-5 weeks to rebuild before we start again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Now you just need cloth diapers with great designs to go with the slippers. I recommend fuzzy buns, custom screened with your favorite independent band logos.
ReplyDeleteYay, new chemo drugs! And a 3-5 week respite from them will helpfully make her a lot more comfy. Just think how much bigger she'll be 3 weeks from now!
ReplyDeleteI think I have finally figured out how to add a comment... I can't wait till I have a chance to hold Miss Marion
ReplyDelete