Marion had some rather pink pee, and so the urologist had an ultra sound done. Her kidney's are large and echogenic but without hydronephrosis. Translated, this means they don't really know what is wrong, everything looks fine and they hope it will clear up on its own soon.
Her white blood cell count dropped slightly, her direct bilirubin went up slightly and all other lab results had slight improvement. I suspect she is slightly hung over, and they had a bit of a 1 month birthday/ St. Patties day celebration last night. Perhaps I am just being a paranoid dad, but I might go see if her nurse Peter (who lives about 5 blocks from us) is a bit under the weather this morning too ;-)
Wednesday, March 18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Marion, save pink for barbies; it's much better for them than in your pee. But I'm glad that you had a good party. We had lima beans and pasta with pesto for dinner tonight, and I thought of you --- another good all green dinner for next year.
ReplyDelete