I've got a slice of Pie out and waiting for 3-14 at 1:59 & 26 seconds to Enjoy a big bite. Only 7 more minutes to go! I encourage everyone to have a slice of pie today. Oh, and Marion's doing OK. No big improvement today, but I did get to hold her for a couple of hours this morning.
Marion was born 02/16/2009 at 33 weeks. She weighed 4 lbs 6 oz, and was over 18 inches long. She had a blueberry muffin rash from head to toe, and was diagnosed with LCH - Langerhans' cell histiocytosis
03/19/2009 - Marion passed away quietly in her parents arms. She had developed an infection, which with her weak immune system she was unable to fight off. We are devastated and broken. She was very well loved by many during her short time here.
Another pie lover.
ReplyDeleteLove and prayers for your sweet little pie. Isn't it hard to help yourself biting HER?
ReplyDeleteAlina
So what is the tape under the nose???
ReplyDeleteThe tape is velcro which holds her CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) tubes in place. You can see it in place in other pictures.
ReplyDeleteA shared nap is the perfect thing with an infant. They just feel so trusting and blobby. Really, there's nothing like it.
ReplyDeleteHello from France, I'm looking for the news about Marion and her going better and better! Hope to seeing you soon,little sweet girl...
ReplyDelete