Yesterday, I was washing my hands in the men's room at work when I got a really funny look from someone else. Took me a second till I realized I had rolled up my sleeves and washed up to my elbows. Man.... our hands have never been cleaner than these last couple of weeks.
Marion's liver, lymph nodes and spleen continue to swell, and quite seriously her liver seems to have closed bile ducts for some reason. So yesterday they started her on a regimen of harsher chemotherapy drugs. These will be given every 12 hours for the next 5 days. We're hoping they kick this LCH in the ass and we see some results quickly.
Thursday, March 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've been told having good lotion is essential if you have a baby in the NICU.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear that Marion's liver, lymph nodes, and spleen haven't gotten the message yet. We're still praying up here (well, we're divided now, since Steve's in Chattanooga), but I'm glad to hear that the doctors are going to get medieval on LCH's ass. Here's hoping that the 5 days go really well... and quickly.
Big hugs to all!
ReplyDelete